Checklist for Accepted UConn SSS Students
Please read over this checklist carefully, and submit all required deposits and forms in a timely manner.
- Pay the $150 non-refundable enrollment deposit fee online: http://www.admissions.uconn.edu/paydeposit.php
- Activate your NetID (ex: abc12345) using the UCONN NET ID activation code. This was sent to you shortly after your admission to the University. If you have misplaced your activation code or if you are having problems logging in, please contact the UITS Help Center at (860) 486-HELP (4357).
- Submit your SSS Information Packet
- Register for New Student Orientation
Regional Students: Contact your SSS regional coordinator
- Follow-up with Financial Aid. You can access your financial aid information by logging into the Student Administration System. The Office of Financial Aid can be reached at (860) 486-2819.
- Submit the Health History Form to Student Health Services by the required deadline: http://www.shs.uconn.edu/
- Complete the housing application by the required deadline: http://www.reslife.uconn.edu/ (If applicable)
If you do not legitimately love what you are doing, you will never be truly happy. With the SSS program I learned how to challenge myself.— Brandon Figueroa, SSS